This is my go to dinner when I come home too late to cook, because you just need to:
– chop whatever veggies sitting in your fridge,
– put them on a baking tray with parchment paper
– drizzle a good amount of olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, spices or herbs (I often use thyme, cumin, turmeric, rosemary…)
– and put them in the oven at 180-200°C for about 20-30 minutes (until golden and crispy).
And this is literally it!
And if you fancy something else, just make tahini sauce by mixing:
– 2 tbsp of tahini
– 1 tbsp of olive oil
– 1 tbsp of tamari (gluten-free soya sauce)
– 2 tsp of cumin
– the juice of 1 lemon
– as much garlic as you’d feel like
And then slowly pour water as you mix everything together. Stop when you have the desired consistency.
Trust me, it’ll be the perfect combo with your roasted veggies!