A recipe that never gets old! Bonus: you can keep the granola in an air-tight container for a few weeks – pretty convenient if you ask me!
- 4 handfuls of oats
- 2 handfuls of crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Mix the oats, almonds and chia seeds on a baking tray.
- In a pan, melt the coconut oil and then add the pinch of salt, the raw cacao powder, the cinnamon and the maple syrup.
- Once it’s melted, add the liquid mix on the oats and mix it all together.
- Spread the mix on the baking tray and put it in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, giving it a good stir from time to time.
- When it’s golden, get it out of the oven, let it cool down, and enjoy!