This is by far my favourite breakfast of all! I mean, I love chocolate so much that it is not surprising. You have the warm, comforting and healthy side of the porridge, and the sweet, decadent and satisfying taste of the melting, quite concentrated, dark chocolate… Just try it, you’re going to LOVE it!
Ingredients for 1 bowl:
- 3 handfuls of oats
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup of plant based mylk
- 1 cup of water
- 3 or 4 squares of good quality dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- Pour all the ingredients except the chocolate squares in a pan on a low heat
- Let it cook slowly while stirring all the time
- When the oats have absorbed nearly all the liquid, pour the mixture in a bowl
- Put each chocolate square inside the porridge, in order to hide it
- Wait 2 minutes so that the chocolate squares can melt
- Mix the mixture with your spoon and enjoy!